My name is Paula Ingelmo Hidalgo. When I was two years old I lived in Palencia with my parents. There, I went to a kindergarten called “Jorge Manrique” where I only stayed for a year because of two reasons: firstly, my father found a new job in another city called Torrelavega and secondly, all my family lived there. In the new place, I went to a nursery school called “Isla Verde” for three years. I loved it because my aunt was my teacher.
At the age of six I went to a Primary school called “ El Salvador” which is situated near Torrelavega, in a little town called Barrera. I stayed in this school from the age six to sixteen.
When I
finished Primary School I went to a high school called “ IES Manuel Gutierrez
Aragón” which is near Torrelavega. There, I did the Arts Baccalaureate. It is the only high school with this kind of curriculum in the
city.
After that, I
went to the University of Santander. I love teaching children so I decided to
get a teaching degree. During the degree I have learnt a lot of things about
education, above all when I was in practice.
Last summer I graduated.
Nowadays I
am studying the adaptation course to get a Degree in Primary Education and
continue with my academic training. I am also going to an English school to
improve my level of English. In the afternoon I work in a Primary school called
“Pancho Cossio” where I give classes to children with learning difficulties.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario